Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Today: Mega Man 9, Math Class, Running, & Work

When I woke up this morning I had a good chunk of free time. So I popped on my trusty imaginary Mega Man helmet and gave the new Mega Man 9 another go. Currently I can beat two of the levels and bosses pretty easily. This morning I'm working on another level. When I started this morning I couldn't get past the half way check point. But by the time I was leaving for class I had almost killed the boss, twice. Math class was great today. I learned a lot and had a good time interacting. After class I came strait home and went for a run. When I got back from my run there was a surprise at my door. It was my Official OCC transcripts!! About time too!! Tomorrow I'm going to put in the order for my Official Moorpark transcripts which will hopefully only take a couple of days. I'm going to try and overnight them or express ship them to the UAS admissions office. The times coming close people! I'll be well on my way soon!!

The time now is get ready for work time. So, my fair readers, I bid you adieu.

3 comments:

Warren said...

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2008/10/1/trick-retrospective/

dan said...

hahahaha.. yeah that is very true. even though the came kicks me out the window I still love every second of it!

Unknown said...

Hey Dan, looks like you play Mega Man the same way I do... work on one level until I can consistently beat it. By the way, I like the giant Chrono Trigger / Frog on the right, haha.

What system are you playing Mega Man 9 on? If you don't have a PS3 or Xbox 360, I suggest you take a look at this Stacker 2 contest going on right now where you can win the system of your choice. To enter, simply design a 6 Hour Power t-shirt (which is surprisingly easy to do online). There are less than 400 entrants, and you can also win prizes like Rise of the Argonauts and 6 Hour Power energy shots (which are great for gaming sessions). For contest details, go here: http://www.brickfish.com/Entertainment/Stacker2?tab=overview

I hope you don't mind me commenting on your post, Dan. I work with 6 Hour Power, so if you have any questions about the contest or our energy shots just let me know. Be sure to tell me if you enter the contest too... I'd be happy to vote for your design. Good luck.

Franklin Keane
www.6hrpower.com
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com