Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Brain Fart: Blues

I've got the I ain't got enough money for rent and can't afford to eat blues.. yeah yeah I do.. I've got the icky sticky can't hardly get by but I know that it'll get better one day blues.. yeah yeah I do.. and I know that in my future If I keep my finances closer I'll have less worries blues.. oooooh yeah I do.

Times are really proving difficult. I really feel a lot of contrast these days. The old me versus the real me. The old me would be depressed and lethargic but the new me is very optimistic and energetic and I know that I'll be okay and happy as long as my priorities are strait. It feels great to be oneself.

Tomorrow morning I'm going into Wells Fargo to apply for a personal loan. I hate the idea, but I hate the idea of being unreliable even more. I'm embarrassed that I've come up short on rent. Hopefully I'll be approved for a small loan and can pay rent and buy some groceries soon.

Love, oxygen, and future goals are all I need to keep me happy. Currently I have all three and can see a not so distant (January) light at the end of the tunnel. Until then my peeps.

<3

5 comments:

saraines said...

Aww Dan this is great!!!! well not that you have to apply for a loan, but that you are being so optimistic about life!! So positive!! It is contagious!!! I love it!

Keep it like that! You know i never met the old you, but i can say that the new you is great.

Melanie said...

Sounds like an old country song that you are singing....or is it the blues? You are doing awesome. It gets better....I promise!

lots and lots of love pumpkin....today it is your birthday!!!!!

Ryan said...

It's interesting that you used the word "strait" in place of "straight".

The word "strait" is used frequently in scripture as in the phrase, "to follow a strait and narrow path".

Merriam-Webster defines "strait" as strict, rigorous, narrow, limited in space or time, closely fitting, constricted, tight, causing distress, difficult, or limited as to means or resources.

Sound like your situation?

Manny said...

I was wondering why he used "strait" as well, but then again I thought that Dan just had a weird obsession with Country Music Legend George Strait. Thanks for clearing that up Ryan. Come over for dinner Dan, you're always invited!

dan said...

To be completely honest it was a spelling error. I.. should fix it..