Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Turn The Tables

I sold my turntables and mixer to a UCSB student yesterday. I feel much better about the whole ordeal. You know when you sell something you really care about you don't want it to go to joe shmoe? Yeah, I was worried that it would come down to it and I would have to just put up with it. But as it turns out this kid was alright and will put the tables to good use and have a lot of fun with them.

The Bad News: Lost my turn tables, resulting in an end of an era in my history.
The Good News: Paid late half of rent and the entirety of next months rent yesterday.

All in all it was for the best and I have returned to a low stress self. I'm headed off to class soon. Oh yeah! Yesterday I got my trig test back and I did very well. I still have an A in the class and I'm stoked on the coming weeks of brain package.

Package.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're low stress... All it takes is a little money and a little Mega Man... Let's hang this week!

dan said...

That is a very true statement. Mega Man is the bigger end of that stick though. I only have one boss left before Wiley!!