Monday, September 22, 2008

Sell! Sell! Sell..

Well it's that time again. Time to survive. My epic quest for a job has left me high and dry. So while I am still running around like a headless chicken I have made the decision to sell my stuff. I'll be selling my XBOX 360, Wii, Triton, Turntables, Telecaster, Amp, and anything else that is not edible. I realllllly don't want to sell my amp. So, it will be the last thing to go.. just in case I can squeeze by without selling it.

I'm really excited for this struggle to come to an end. I know that the next couple of months are going to be hard, but I look forward to my adventure to Juneau. It is going to be a very positive experience. Then once I've obtained my degree I won't have to worry about these financial burdens. There will always be a need for mathematicians.

2 comments:

brandi said...

Crazy! Well good luck with the sell. I'm excited for you to pursue your education in Alaska.. I believe it will be a VERY good decision for you and your future. I love you Daniel.
-B

saraines said...

Hey do you want to me to sell you nintendo and your games too? I can send you the money... or use it to send you your stuff.

This is so exiting, a new start!! I am very happy for you.