Tuesday, September 23, 2008

UAS - Phone Call

I called up the University Of Alaska Southeast office of Admissions today to ensure that I would have a smooth transfer after acceptance into the mathematics program. I must say that I have never experienced service this great from a school especially over the phone!! Within twenty five minutes I had spoken to people in four departments and had obtained all the information I needed. No hassles, fudge, or baloney. The feeling I got from the call was a solid feeling of relief. I really feel like this is going to be a great academic choice.

Now all I need to do is apply.. with a $50 dollar processing fee?!?! Arrrrggg. Okay. What else can I sell?

3 comments:

Warren said...

Ask for your application fee to be waved. It worked for me at 6 out of the 7 schools I applied to. Georgia Tech was the hardass, amusingly.

Manny said...

sell your body on the streets!

dan said...

@warren - I should have tried that! Oh well. I've already sent in my application. Now I need to send in my transcripts. Then I'm kosher.

@manny - When I read that I thought of a man flexing on the street with an upside down hat in front of him full of change.. weeeeeird.