Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm a little bit country..

Today I am going to ride over to school and give the transfer center a good solid visit. There I will obtain anything and everything I can about UAS. I have already requested official information from the school. A little later this afternoon I plan on calling the school directly to fill in the blanks on any questions I might have left.

With the rest of my time I will be filling out even more job applications. It's too bad that there is no job for filling these puppies out, oh because I could be a badonkagillionaire by now. I'm considering the possibility of selling some treasured Items. Times are tight and I've got to pay rent yet have very little pretzel moneys.

Well.. it's 8:20 AM and I'm still in bed (minus the exception at 7:20 when I got up to eat breakfast) so I better get up and at em. It's going to be a long and glorious day.

2 comments:

brandi said...

This is so exciting! We can't wait to visit you in Alaska.

Melanie said...

Brrrrrrr. REI is the place for sub zero weather coats! Hawaii boy to Alaska boy. Extreme weather change! Love you.