Friday, January 16, 2009

Howdy howdy howdy.

Hello everyone! I'm alive and doing well!! Soon I will be getting the rest of my financial aid and will invest in a camera. There are too many missed moments already that needed documenting. My classes are going well and I really love the school. This semester I'm taking:

Calculus
Intro. To Proofs
Symbolic Logic
Junior Math Seminar
Fitness/Conditioning

Here is my mailing address:

Daniel Wooden
4300 University Dr.
Juneau, AK, 99801



This picture was taken at 8:00AM. We don't get full daylight until about 9:30AM.

Also, it isn't very cold here and actually I'm usually a little too warm. Most of the snow is gone and I'm loving the rain (perfect studying weather). The other day the weather cleared up and it was the most incredible view that I have ever (really.. I swear) seen. Hopefully I can get some of my friends pictures from that day to show you guys.

I miss you all!!

6 comments:

Warren said...

Mr. Woody,

What kinda camera are you looking for? I have helped like 5 people pick out cameras recently.

BTW, I lost my little point and shoot somehow, which explains the lack of blog posts on my side.

Melanie said...

Wow.....heavy load this semester! I wish you had your camera already. It must be amazing there. I am glad you included your address. I have a couple of things to send to you. LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!!!

Manny said...

If you take pictures out there I'll take pictures out here! However I don't think they'll compare to yours. Glad to see you doing well.

saraines said...

So good you are investing in a camera! you want to be taking many pictures! i bet is sooo beautiful out there!

Anonymous said...

Yay an address!!! Glad to hear you are doing well up there. Love you Dan!

Ku'ulei said...

woody! it's so good to hear about you and what you're doing! it all sounds/looks absolutely amazing.